Friday, April 9, 2010

Camera Notes

I said at the beginning of semester that I would try and be more creative within this online blogging environment particularly in the way of photos and images so I thought I would get my trusty Lumix out to capture our first "encounter" with the Sony cameras we are using for our short film.

During the tute, Robin went over all the features of the camera, where to find the zoom, exposure etc, etc. All I can say is, there are A LOT of knobs. So I thought my right-sided mind might appreciate a drawn diagram of the camera pointing out all the diffferent features and how to use them.
camera sidelenslens frontcamera back

I really hope I've got all the labels right - it'd be bloody embarassing if I didn't - but there are just so many of them! I'm attempting to find the manual online to see if there is a detailed description of each part as I like to know about something inside out in order to understand it and at the moment, I'm still grappling with all the possibilities of this camera but hopefully, I'll get my head around it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment